Freshly Picked I had to take the pictures while she was asleep because miss Sassy, Woman on a mission wouldn’t allow me to take it otherwise! I love these shoes!! They’re so beautiful, well-crafted shoes. I am so impressed with the quality both in the shoes & customer service. […]
Today in our Mommy Mondays segment, with have a blog takeover by fellow mompreneur and amazing friend Haley from THE HOW TO HIPPIE.. Go Green, and Save your Green! Hey everyone. This is Haley from over at The How To Hippie, an eco friendly how-to […]
Today in our Mommy Mondays segment, with have a blog takeover by fellow mompreneur and amazing friend Haley from THE HOW TO HIPPIE..
Go Green, and Save your Green!
Hey everyone. This is Haley from over at The How To Hippie, an eco friendly how-to blog and shop!!
When I got the message earlier this week for a guest post I was beyond excited to be asked, and felt so honored!
So I’m here today to talk to you guys about how going green will save your green! There are a lot of simple steps that you can take today to help keep your green in your wallet as well as help save the planet!
A few of these things I’m sure you’ve hear before but they’re on the money, so listen up and you can start making these changes today!
- Turn the lights off when you leave a room!
- Unplug items when they’re not in use.
- Cut down your shower time to the bare minimum.
- While waiting for your water to heat up (in the shower, and the sink) save that water in a bucket to water plants, give to pets, ect.
- Use reusable shopping bags *remember that every piece of plastic made is still out there somewhere
- Use UnPaper towels instead of paper towels! Www.thehowtohippie.etsy.com
- Carpool whenever possible.
- Make sure your car tires have proper air inflation.
- Make sure you have a full load of laundry, and/or a full dishwasher load before starting them.
- In summer months hang dry your items outside, in winter months place items on a drying rack inside by your heat source.
Remember even if you start small with these changes it helps everything. We all need to work together to help save this wonderful planet.
Remember to Go Green, help save yourself some green as well as the green on the planet.
Visit www.thehowtohippie.com for more Eco friendly information and tips!